New version 0.3.5 is out! Check release notes.
What is Bristleback?
- WebSocket Server - written in Java, using several leading WebSocket protocol engines
- Ability to create web and standalone applications
- Jetty, Netty and Tomcat WebSocket engines support
- Avoiding low level connection details, operating on high level abstractions
- New! Jackson Framework used in serialization
- New! Support for JSR 303: Bean Validation v1.1
- Integrated with Spring Framework and Maven
- Easy to use, convention over configuration
Find out more!
See Bristleback in Action!
Start using Bristleback in just three steps:
1. Type following command in your console:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=pl.bristleback -DarchetypeArtifactId=webapp-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=0.3.5and enter additional information about the project. 2. Navigate to the project directory and type:
mvn jetty:runyour first Bristleback Server with Jetty as Server Engine is starting! 3. Open your browser and type http://localhost:8080. Have fun!
Bristleback is already on Maven repository:
For client sources, please visit project download section.
Found a bug? Have questions or suggestions? Share with us!